Sunday, August 28, 2016

Get fit in seven minutes a day, every day

In case you have not tried it I can recommend the app Seven. The app basically takes you through a seven minute high intensity routine that you are supposed to do every day. Science shows this to be very effective.



You use your own body weight and only need a floor, wall and step(s) to execute, it can in other words be done anywhere.

I was using it for a while and it was motivational to get rewards for being able to perform the exercises x days in a row etc. When I was previously using it, I could really feel a difference in my strength which was very nice. The reason for stop using it I cannot really remember, but I am sure it was something stupid and then laziness affected myself.

You can choose the voice of different instructors and personally I enjoyed the one from the drill sergeant!

I will restart using this again any day now and will do the exercises every day there is not other exercise performed (you are "allowed" to skip days when you do other exercise without breaking the "suite").

No comments:

Post a Comment