Saturday, August 20, 2016

This blog - health & wealth

This blog will be a series of posts on the topics of health (being fit, avoiding health related problems) and wealth (how to save, how to invest, what not to do etc.).

I will describe what works for me and what I have learn during the 40+ years of my existence.


A random picture I took the other day.

As the blog name implies I have a past as a rower, but do not actively row anymore today. One of the things I will describe however, is the proper usage of a rowing machine and the benefits of using that on a semi-regular basis (I truly believe this to be one of the bext forms of exercise out there).

I do not expect an extended audience, so if anything I write about is even remotely of interest to you, please feel free to leave a comment, which would make me happy (depending on what you actually write of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment